- WHAT IS HYPNOSIS?
Hypnosis is simply a calm and relaxed state of mind. Sometimes it’s known as TRANCE STATE. In fact we all visit in this state twice in a day. Once when we are falling in a sleep, and once when we are waking up. This trance state is the GATEWAY of sub – conscious mind. But unfortunately an ordinary person doesn’t know how to enter and utilize this gateway. Hypnosis is the scientific way to utilize this gateway of sub conscious mind.
- HOW MUCH DOES HYPNOTHERAPY COST ?
Off course it’s depends on the structure and deepness of the problem. It’s very difficult for therapist to say something about your number of sessions and total cost of session without study your case. Only after CASE HISTORY, therapist can give you some rough idea regarding your total cost.
Per session cost varies from city to city and it’s also depends on the professional experience and fame of the expert. But generally it is between Rs.500/- to Rs.2500/- per session. Each session is near about 45 minute.
- IS HYPNOTHERAPY SAFE ?
Yes. It is 100% safe, effective and drug-less therapy. There is no possibility of any kind of wrong side effect during or after hypnotherapy session.
- IS SAMMOHAN , VASHIKARAN AND HYPNOSIS ARE THE SAME OR DIFFERENT?
All these words are two sides of the same spell. Someone is using scientific word HYPNOSIS for the betterment of society. Where as someone is misguiding society by using some tricky words like sammohan and vashikaran. Originally the science behind all this words is the same. We need to understand and learn this science in proper light.
- HOW I CAN CHOOS A GOOD HYPNOTHERAPIST?
There are many person who claim them self as a hypnotherapist. Generally a practitioner, doctor or trainer obtains the certificate of hypnotherapy to add value in their core (main) profession. Many such therapists divert their client / patient towards their main (core) profession by using the word hypnotherapy. You should select to those who are fully involved in the hypnotherapy profession.
You can also call to a hypnotherapist and ask some question about your query or problem. If he / she listening you carefully and replying you in friendly, informatively and understandable manner, then you may on right door. You can also try to Google them to know about the qualification and experience of therapist.
- IS IT POSSIBLE TO HYPNOTISE SOMEONE AGAINST HIS / HER WILL?
No, Without your will nobody can hypnotise you. Hypnosis is applicable only with the consent of the subject / trance partner. Your hypnotist needs your cooperation to enter and to change your mind.
- WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN SLEEP, MEDITATION AND HYPNOSIS?
How you will identify that whether a person is in under sleep, meditation or hypnosis. It is difficult for laymen to understand the difference between all these mental level. From outer (physical) level you cannot conclude inner level. For that, you need to understand the purpose and process behind it.
- SLEEP: It is the natural (automatic) process of mind. There is no any particular goal. During this natural process, your mind removes or hides all unwanted data from conscious house to unconscious house. The purpose of sleep is only to empty your conscious mind. The end point of sleep is to just relax mind and body.
- MEDITATION: It is the manual process of mind. The purpose of meditation is to be free from all thoughts and feeling. In this process there is no any particular goal other than to empty the mind completely. Whether it is conscious or sub conscious. Here, relaxation is not a goal. It is byproduct. The end point of true meditation is to attain moksha.
- HYPNOSIS: It is the manual process with a particular goal to correct the mind. The purpose of hypnosis is to access sub conscious mind and to modify particular data as per the need. Here, relaxation is byproduct. The end point of hypnotherapy is to cure or modify the mind.
- WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN REAKI AND HYPNOTHERAPY?
- WHAT IS THE RELATION BETWEEN HYPNOSIS AND NLP?
- WHY SHUOLD I NEED TO LEARN HYPNOSIS?
In this fast materialistic world you need some unique and extra power to develop your self. Otherwise it will be a difficulty for a laymen to sustain. Hypnosis is the science of this millennium. It can help you in multiple area of your life
- WHAT HAPPEN IF PERSON COULD NOT BE BROUGHT OUT OF HYPNOSIS?
No, It’s not possible. Nobody can get stuck in hypnosis. You remain aware and in your own control during hypnosis with relaxed state of mind. With the help of simple suggestion for awakening you can get it out from that. In case if hypnotist stops suggestion, subject will automatically back into a waking state of mind. Even you can come out of hypnosis whenever you want.
- WHO CAN BE HYPNOTISED?
Anyone who is having the quality of good listening, focusing, and cooperative nature, and open mind can easily get benefits of hypnosis. Because, hypnotist needs your cooperation for your betterment. So, only intellectual can understand and cooperate the hypnotist. The more you are intellectual, the more you are hypnotizable.