Dr. RuturajJaiswal is renowned psychologist and having mastery in the field of psychological testing and therapy. During his 12year’s career life he worked with many NGO, University, Hospital and Government Department as a CLINICAL PSYCHOLOGIST and LECTURER. He is providing his honorary services in IHI.
- Ph.D. from Gujarat University , Ahmedabad.
- Master of Psychology from M. S. University, Vadodara
- P. G. Diploma in Clinical and Community Psychology from M. S. U. Baroda
- NCC ‘C’ certificate under the authenticity of Ministry of defense, Government of India.
- “SatsangParichay” exam conducted by BAPS in 2003
- “Yog-Hypnosis”certificate course from JSS, HRD Dept., Govt of India(2004)
- Received training in skill Sensitivity training, Communication, Interpersonal Skill, Psychological Testing, Transectional Analysis (TA)
- He is having professional membership in Rehabilitation Council of India as Rehabilitation Psychologist. (RCI no. A19723)
- He started his professional life in 2004 as a Project Assistant in research project, “Quality of care in Custodial Institution” conducted by Bapu trust for research on Mind & Discourse, Baroda. (HQ in Pune)
- After that he joinedKANORIA CENTERFOR MEDICATION EDUCATION (KCME) in July 2005 as a Educational co-ordination and Faculty of Psychology. During this time he provided guidelines for research and analysis works to P. G. D. Students. He also conducted many seminar on Counseling Skills, Disabilities, Psychological Assessment. He contributed three years in this institution and produced many skilled Psychologist who are presently working in all over India and abroad
- He also invited by Gujarat University as a Paper-Setter and Examiners in PG Diploma courses of Psychology. He provides this service from 2007 to 2015.
- He cleared his Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) exam and selected as a Clinical Psychologist, CLASS – 2 officer in Health & Family Welfare Department, Gujarat Government in 2008. Right now he providing his Mental Health related services in following government hospitals.
- Hospital for Mental Health, Jamnagar.
- PDU Hospital, Rajkot.
- Bhavsinhji General Hospital, Porbandar.
- Guru Govindsinh Hospital, Jamnagar
- He is providing his expertise services as a visiting professor in Government Physiotherapy College Jamnagar from 2013 to till date.
- Participated in ‘Psycholens’programme on Mental health awareness, organized by Department of Psychology, M. S. U Baroda, in 2003.
- Conducted Psychological tests, Observed students in the classes and Counselled Students for academic problem and also for other issues. “Participated Identifying in Skill for adolescence” in Bright Day School, Baroda.
- Conducted activities related to Creative Thinking and Sex-education for secondary students of AnandVidhyaVihar School, Baroda.
- Participated in training on “Early Diagnosis and Intervention of Developmental Disorders” held under NationalMental Health program at Gujarat Institute of Mental Health, Ahmedabad on 23rd & 24th June 2017.
- Participated in 1st State level Conference on “Mainstreaming of Children” organized by Gujarat Kelavani Trust, Ahmedabad and Gujarat Spastic Society, Ahmedabad, Recognized by RCI as CRE on 1st to 3rd July, 2016.
- Participated and Paper Presented in 49th and 18th International Conference of Indian Academy of Applied Psychology on “Psychology for Holistic Living in Global World” in GLS Campus, Ahmedabad 1st – 3rd March, 2014.
- Participated and Paper Presented in National Conference on Child Development: Multidimensional Approach Organized by Postgraduate Diploma in Counseling Psychology, Gujarat University, Ahmedabad on 21-22 January, 2012.
- Participated in Short term training Program on ‘Disability, Evaluation and Certification’ for specialist of DEBs of the State of Gujarat held at Ahmedabad on 30th October 2010.
- Participated in Disability and Development workshop organized by Department of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. Of Gujarat and Handicap International on 23rd to 25th June, 2009.
- Participated in workshop on Cognitive Behavioral Therapy. Organized by Department of Psychology, Gujarat University, Ahmedabad on 20th January, 2008.
- Participated in seminar on Psychological Foundations for College Students Counseling organized by Department of Psychology, C. U. Shah Arts College, Ahmedabad on 15th March, 2007.
- Participated in workshop on How to Write a Good Research Paper jointly organized by Laxmiben&ShriChimanlal Mehta Arts College and C. U. Shah Arts College, Ahmedabad, on 1st December, 2013.
- Research Paper Published on “Study of Personality Traits of Tobacco Users and Non-User among Student”. International Journal of Indian Psychology, Volume 2, Issue 1 No. 2, ISSN 2348-5396, Oct-Dec, 2014. (Paper ID:B00222V2I12014)
- Research Paper Published on “A Comparative Study of Adjustment Level Among Adolescence”. Research Ask Tak. Vol. 2 No. 2-3, ISSN 2278-2001, July-December 2013. p. 71-74
- Invited as resource person in the Workshop on ‘Rorschach Inkblot Technique’ organized by B. M. Institute of Mental Health, Ahmedabad on 24th & 29th January 2016.
- Invited as a Master Trainer, delivered a speech on “Learning Disability” subject in full day Seminar of Special Teachers and Resource Person, organized by District Institute of Education and Training Center, Jamnagar on 20th January, 2016.
- Invited as resource Person in State level Workshop on “Administration and Interpretation of Rorschach Test” organized by Department of Psychology, Gujarat University, Ahmedabad on 15th March & 5th April, 2015.